Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fun Summer Outfits

I had a busy day today! James is going out of town Thursday morning on a fishing trip with the Knights of Columbus at church, so I am tring to make sure I have everything ready for setting up my booth on Saturday! He has been building me new display boards and then we had to paint them, we also had to go get a new tent, since ours was sent back broken after letting someone use it! I think we have every thing taken care of now! So here are a few more outfits I have made to bring to the show!

Matching Lobster outfits, the boys is done in red gingham and the girls in a red polka dot!





Fish shirt with red gingham shorts





Matching Octopus outfits!


Football helmet done in blue and red tri check( I call it Ole Miss check) with matching shorts!

Blue and Red tri check shorts with fishing lure applique!

Set of 3 fishing lures with red gingham shorts!









No comments:

Post a Comment