Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting ready for the Hernando A-fair

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend, but now it's time to get back to work! Been busy working on customer orders and making some new stuff to show in the Afair this Saturday! I have 19 more customer orders as of now, so my plan is to do at least 5 per day, that way I can be ready for all the new orders I hope to recieve this weekend! This will be my 2nd year doing the Afair, last year was great, took tons of orders and got lots of new customers! I am hoping this year is just as good! So, if you are in the North Mississippi Area, be sure to stop by the Afair in Hernando this Saturday! Here is a couple of new things I have done!


The top is a ruffled collar dress, cute print with birdcages and polka dot ruffle! The next one, the pants are pique and the shirt is a waffle weave pique!

No comments:

Post a Comment